RAILCAM 1 LIVESTREAM 24/7 with sound
If your stream won’t load or your shortcut is broken, go to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/RailCamNL
Or visit the main page http://www.railcam.nl
– Camera is located in Mierlo-Hout district of Helmond in the South East of the Netherlands, G.Maps https://www.google.nl/maps/place/51%C2%B028’08.3%22N+5%C2%B038’08.3%22Efirstname.lastname@example.org,5.6334502,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d51.46896!4d5.635636?hl=nl&authuser=0
– RailCam weather for Mierlo-Hout this week? Simple check the high precision forecasts service of Meteoblue: https://www.meteoblue.com/en/weather/forecast/week/mierlo-hout_netherlands_2750819
– Chat application: Main chat language is Dutch or English. Share your valuable knowledge about the Dutch train traffic to our international viewers (which is certainly a high number) Your feedback will be highly appreciated to everyone and it will be a perfect addition to this channel.
– Over the last 18 years we’ve been constantly working to further enhance the quality of RailCam in future.
– If you would like to make a donation towards our plans for the next years, or find out more information please visit our main page on http://www.railcam.nl
– Suggestions are great! Due to the high volume of suggestions we get on a daily basis it’s best if you already have a location that wants a train cam or is willing to host one. Before suggesting a location please make sure you already have permission or contact information. Depending on the location you could be eligible for a finders fee.
– You will be immediately timed out for Inappropriate user names, spamming, links, asking for channel subs, excessive emojis, letters and symbols, cursing, name calling and generally being disruptive to the chat.
-This is , please don’t announce trains that aren’t on this cam. Giving false heads up for a train will result in being banned from chat. Do not mention things on your personal channel.
– DO NOT ask to become a moderator. If interested in your assistance, we will contact you.
– Do not start or perpetuate drama, arguments, and overall annoyances.
– Avoid repeating yourself. If you are asking a question, be patient and you will usually receive an answer from our knowledgeable team and/or other viewers.
– Don’t argue with our mods! They can get up to you directly!
– Do not write in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
– Be respectful to other members.
– For 360* cams, do not ask for pan, zoom, and to move the camera. If a mod with access to these features is available, they will move the camera as they seem fit for viewing. , please don’t announce trains that aren’t on this cam. Giving false heads up for a train will result in being banned from chat. Do not mention things on your personal channel.
The RailCam is an 1080p, Milesight H.265 Mini PTZ Bullet Network Camera. Find out more on: https://youtu.be/qlYvmkE2PG8
© 2000-2018 RailCam Management Mierlo-Hout, Netherlands